NorbFOCUS is a new unique white light with a specialized light spectrum to help you focus, read and recall to the best of your ability.
Like every living creature, the physiology of humans is linked to the spectrum of the sun and to its changes throughout the day. Through special photoreceptors in our eyes, we respond physiologically—and the particular spectrum of NorbFOCUS is designed to help us focus, think and recall.
It is designed to boost our cortisol levels, synchronize our internal clock, inhibit melatonin production (which would make us sleepy) and help us focus and be effective as we read, study and concentrate on complex tasks.
Standard Bulb (A19)
- Size: 2.25" x 3.5" standard base (E26)
- Brightness: 780 lumens (when not dimmed), similar to 60W incandescent bulb
- Life based upon 4 hours/day: 12 years
- Light Appearance: Clear Daylight White
- Color Temperature: 5600 K
- Energy Use: 9 watts
- Beam Angle: 220 degrees
- Warranty: 2 years