NorbSLEEP is a Nutri-Orb, a unique white light with a specialized spectrum to help you get a restful, natural night’s sleep.
People respond physiologically to light through special photo receptors in our eyes. The natural daytime light spectrum helps energize us, and the natural evening spectrum helps us produce melatonin. This helps us sleep and to maintain healthy circadian rhythms.
Regular lights can interfere with melatonin production, impede our ability to sleep, and disrupt our circadian rhythms.
NorbSLEEP provides a light spectrum similar to natural evening lighting allowing you to produce melatonin, to sleep better, and feel better.
Standard Bulb (A19)
- Size: 2.25" x 3.5" standard base (E26)
- Brightness: 520 lumens (when not dimmed), similar to 40W incandescent bulb
- Life based upon 2 hours/night: 25+ years
- Light Appearance: Natural White
- Color Temperature: 2650 K
- CRI: 97
- Energy Use: 9 watts
- Beam Angle: 220 degrees
- Warranty: 2 years